Sunday, August 14, 2011

LOL

The beautiful lady is my grandma! Ever since I was a little kid, I used to call her "Amma".

Just a while back, I was lying in her bed while she uploaded pictures of her recent trip to Lhasa on facebook. She was trying to tag Chris, Jillian, Siobhan and Jessica in some picture of hers. These people were travelers Amma had met there. She wasn't friends with them on facebook, so she just wanted to tag them to place their names there.

So after a few minutes of tagging, she asked me to make sure she did it correctly. When I read the screen, I saw the tags Jessica Alba, Chris Brown, Siobhan Magnus and Jillian Michaels! Madam tagged all the stars without knowing it! 

We had a solid laugh when I explained what happened!

A great memory of our time together :)

1 comment: